Now certified for commercial use as an approved natural, safe alternative for harsh chemical disinfectants. Good for cafes, pubs, restaurants, hospitals, doctors surgeries, vets, butchers…etc.!)
Certifications: The Natural Sanitiser Spray 500ml is compliant with BS EN 1276 & BS EN 1500
BS EN 1276: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
For the product, Osmio Sanser Spray Hand Hygiene/General Purpose Disinfectant (10min cycle), [After Production] the log reduction requirements as specified in EN 1276:2019 (5 lg within the relevant contact time) were met in dirty conditions for a contact time of 60 seconds.
BS EN 1500: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Hygienic handrub.
The test product was not inferior to the reference product and hence has met the
requirements of EN 1500.
Cleaning your hands, home, workplace and car just got environmentally friendly and effective
Give yourself the eco-friendly cleaning power of the Osmio Sanser Sanitising Spray! Sodium hypochlorite is recognised as a highly effective and powerful broad-spectrum bactericide, which can kill various germs and viruses effectively.
>99.9999% Kill Rate in microbiological tests for:
Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus, Candid Albicares, Pseudomonas.
All you do is fill with tap water, add 12g of table salt and then press the button and wait for 5 minutes for the electrolysis to make sodium hypochlorite. Then you will say goodbye to your single-use plastics and start saving money right away!
The spray has many household and commercial functions:
– Sanitising surfaces, toilets, sinks, and floors
– Sanitising hands, toothbrushes, cuts and bruises
– For skin use with infections, cuts, infected eczema
– Reducing pesticide residues on fruit and vegetables
Sodium hypochlorite as a degradation function for many harmful chemicals. For example, it can degrade pesticide residues on vegetables and fruits effectively. Sodium hypochlorite has the function of killing many kinds of harmful organisms, such as killing the mold of Aspergillus flavus effectively. It has a strong function of cleaning, bleaching, decontamination, and deodorization.
Quick user guide:
- Unscrew the spray hose and using the salt spoon, add four spoons of regular table salt (12g in total) into the bottle.
- Fill the bottle to the MAX line with regular tap water.
- Reinsert and fully tighten the spray nozzle and shake the bottle to help all the salt dissolve.
- Connect the USB adaptor to a mains USB plug (Please note this is not provided in the kit, but you can use any UK, EU, USA etc plug to USB charger for it to work).
- There is a 5 minute or a 10 minute cycle to choose from, the longer the cycle the stronger the sodium hypochlorite solution. Press for 1.5 seconds for a 5 minute, for 3 times for a 10 minute cycle.
You can download the MANUAL HERE
This product carries a 12 month warranty.