The Nail Fungus Laser Treatment Instrument can effectively and safely eliminate nail fungi using 905 nm and 470 nm lasers. The instrument is very small and designed to clip on your fingertips or toe tips so that you can do other things while treating your nails.
Laser irradiation will penetrate the infected nail plate and target causative pathogens on the nail bed. The photothermal and photochemical reactions will greatly alleviate and gradually eliminate the fungal infection.
The laser produces coherent light energy of sufficient strength and a specific wavelength, which is differentially absorbed by the target material when projected into the tissue, producing heat and chemicals to induce pathogen destruction. Other tissue is unaffected and so spared.
1. Non-invasive, painless, no side effects, pure physiotherapy.
2. 905nm infrared cold laser light therapy combined with 470nm blue light for disinfection.
3. Mini size for portable use anytime, anywhere, with a chargeable lithium battery inside.
4. Economic & effective in killing Onychomycosis.
5. Affordable compared with other brands of nail fungus laser devices.
What can you expect?
The treatment involves passing the laser beam over the infected nails and skin. Enough energy has to reach the nail bed to be effective. The time of the course depends on personal situations, such as age and severity of the infection. Generally, you will notice results in the 4th week of use. On average, it takes about 3-6 months of treatment to achieve significant improvement, remove fungal infections, and prevent future fungus infections.
Will the fungus come back?
Your nail infection should improve after treatment, but you will need to continue with home care techniques to reduce potential recurrence, as advised by your doctor. There is a chance of re-infection because the fungus is present in the environment.
1. Place the device on the infected nail and press the operating button.
2. Treatment light will begin to blink, and the device will emit visible blue light.
3. The device will operate for 7 minutes and shut off automatically.
1. Treatment of infected nails must be done daily.
2. Each infected nail should be treated at least once a day.
3. In the case of more than one infected nail, all infected nails should be treated to prevent the spreading of the disease between the nails.
1. The device may not be used while charging. Please allow the battery to be fully charged before use.
2. All nails should be fully cleaned before treatment.
3. No more than three times of treatments per day for the same nail.
1. The device should be used in strict compliance with the safety and operating precautions provided in the manual.
2. Avoid direct eye contact with laser radiation.
3. Pregnant women should not use the device close to the womb.
4. Keep the device away from children.
5. Children under the age of 18 years should be treated with the supervision of an adult.
Care and Cleaning
1. The exterior side of the device may be cleaned with moistened cloth. Once in a few treatments, it is recommended to extract the rubber padding located on the inner surface of the device and clean it with medical alcohol.
2. The device should not be handled by other people for use without prior cleaning of the rubber padding.
3. Storage temperature: -20℃-50 ℃
Infrared laser wavelength: 905 nm
Blue laser wavelength: 470 nm
Laser intensity: 25 W
Maximum pulse intensity: 22 W
Class II equipment: Type b
Laser type: 1M
Voltage: 5 V
Rating: 5 V DC
Max: 0.5 A
Charging time: 3-4 hours
Input: 100-240 V 50/60 Hz 0.2 A