Cold Laser Wristband
Designed to be user-friendly and durable , the Cold Laser Wristband is a perfect treatment device for you and your family.
How does it work?
Cold laser therapy is also known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT) or low-power laser therapy (LPLT). It delivers non-thermal photons of light to the body.
When using Cold Laser Wristband, the low-intensity lasers shine on the blood vessels and acupuncture points to reduce blood viscosity.
The product is composed of a host, an LCD screen, a wristband, lasers, a battery, and a charger.
- Ease of use.
- Comfortable, reliable and safe design.
- Small and portable; the ideal healing accessory.
- Automatic power-off and backlight energy-saving modes.
- Fail-safe cable connections for optimal safety.
- Laser medium: GaAlAs semiconductor
- Laser wavelength: 650nm
- Number of terminal lasers: 11pcs
- Maximum power output of single terminal laser: 5mW ± 20%
- Laser power levels: 3
Treatment time range: 10~60 mins with 10-minute increments
- Lithium battery voltage: direct current of 3.7~4.2v
- Charger voltage: 5v
- Charger input voltage:100~240v 50~60Hz
1. Do not shine lasers directly into eyes.
2. Keep Cold Laser Wrist out of reach of children.
3. Do not use Cold Laser Wrist if you have a pacemaker.
4. If you are sensitive to laser treatments, use Cold Laser Wrist on low power for a short treatment time. You can gradually increase the treatment power after your body adapts to the laser energy. Usually, we suggest running 1-2 times per day and 30 minutes each time.
5. Clear your nasal cavity before using the nasal accessory.
6. Keep the lasers clean.
7. People who have cardiovascular diseases should follow the advice of a registered medical professional.
8. Do not use if you are pregnant or have cancer/hemorrhagic diseases.
9. Do not perform treatments whilst charging.
10. ONLY use accessories supplied by the manufacturer.
The Cold Laser Wristband will be replaced or repaired for free within one year from the purchase date if found to be defective and used in accordance to the instructions.
Service and repair are provided after the warranty period. Material and shipping costs will be charged as appropriate.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by user negligence or product misuse. (e.g., scratches, liquid damage or unauthorized repairs).
- Breakdown or damage caused by disassembling.
- Breakdown or damage caused by accident.
- Damage caused by natural disasters.