Cold Laser Wristband X
Combining the world’s leading cold laser technology with Chinese acupuncture, the Cold Laser Wristband X is a perfect cold laser treatment device for you and your family.
How does it work?
Cold laser therapy is also known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT) or low-power laser therapy (LPLT). It delivers non-thermal photons of light to the body. According to studies, cold laser technology is a powerful tool in improving blood circulation and purifying blood.
When using the Cold Laser Wristband to treat, the low-intensity lasers shine on the blood vessels and acupuncture points to reduce blood viscosity.
The Cold Laser Wristband X is composed of a main unit, an LCD screen, a wristband, lasers, a battery, a charger and two jacks.
- Ease of use.
- Comfortable, reliable and safe design.
- Small and portable; the ideal healing accessory.
- Automatic power-off and backlight energy-saving modes.
- Fail-safe cable connections for optimal safety.
Extra Functions of the Cold Laser Wristband X
The Cold Laser Wristband X shines multiple types of healing light beams. Apart from the red cold lasers that improve blood circulation and purity, the Cold Laser Wristband X also has 3 different beams of light including blue LEDs(465nm), green LEDs(550nm) and yellow LEDs (570nm). Blue LEDs disinfect blood, green LEDs strengthen your immune system, and yellow LEDs improve cellular metabolism.
- Laser type: GaAlAs semiconductor
9 + 2 red lasers wavelength 650nm ± 20nm
3 x Yellow LEDs wavelength 570nm
3 x Green LED wavelength 550nm
3 x Blue LED wavelength 465nm
- Power adapter input voltage:100~240v 50~60Hz
- Power adapter output voltage: DC 5v
- Power output per laser: 5mW ± 20%
- Laser power levels: 3
- Treatment time range: 10~60 mins with 10-minute increments
- Battery capacity: 1900mAh
1. Do not shine lasers directly into eyes.
2. Keep Cold Laser Wrist out of reach of children.
3. Do not use Cold Laser Wrist if you have a pacemaker.
4. If you are sensitive to laser treatments, use Cold Laser Wrist on low power for a short treatment time. You can gradually increase the treatment power after your body adapts to the laser energy. Usually, we suggest running 1-2 times per day and 30 minutes each time.
5. Clear your nasal cavity before using the nasal accessory.
6. Keep the lasers clean.
7. People who have cardiovascular diseases should follow the advice of a registered medical professional.
8. Do not use if you are pregnant or have cancer/hemorrhagic diseases.
9. Do not perform treatments whilst charging.