Please read our terms and conditions before ordering any products. By ordering products you agree to be bound to these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
You are of legal age of 18 years or over and are capable in entering into a legally binding contract
1) This Terms & Conditions Agreement (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Agreement’) applies upon your purchase of any product available on or sold through www.clivedecarle.com (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Website,’) and other websites owned by the company, also phone orders or by mail and walk in customers paying on the premises. This clause is also applied to any trade customers.
2) For the purposes of this contract, the terms “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”, generally, refer to Clive de Carle UK Ltd, (Company No. 12667530) (Vat Number: GB354425796) and all its employees, agents and affiliates. Similarly, the terms “You” or “Your”, generally, refer to any purchaser of the products available on or sold through this website.
3) If you find any of the provisions, clauses or sub-clauses contained in this Agreement unacceptable, we strongly advise you:
(i) not to order any product available on or sold through this website; or
(ii) if you’ve ordered any product available on or sold through this website, please contact us for cancellation of your order; or
(iii) if the product is in transit or you’ve received your product, kindly return it without opening the sealed package. We shall issue full refund in all such cases.
By buying any product available on or through this website, you expressly acknowledge that you have read and understood all the provisions, clauses and sub-clauses contained herein. This Agreement is subject to amendments at any time at the sole discretion of the company. Such amendments and changes shall be applicable as soon as they are posted on this page. We shall not inform anyone about such amendments. Therefore, it shall be incumbent upon you to review this page for the latest amendments whenever you are placing an order on this website.
General Disclaimers for Website:
4) This Website is available on “AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE” basis. It is our endeavour to keep this website running and be available on a 24X7 basis; however, it is not possible to avoid technical malfunction, governmental regulations, and downtime due to maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. We shall not be liable for such unavoidable unavailability of this website at any time and at any place.
5) All the titles, headings, articles and sections in this Agreement are for reference purposes only, and in no way, define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such clause.
6) As far as the company is concerned, there are no known side effects of the products available on or sold through this website. However, some users may be allergic to some or few of the ingredients contained in these products. Some users may also be vulnerable to adverse reaction from these products due to a medical condition. The users purchase and use these products at their own sole discretion and risk. We do not guarantee a permanent cure or temporary relief from the medical condition by using the products available for sale on or through this website. We recommend consulting a qualified medical practitioner before using these products. We shall not be liable for any claim related to the side-effects of these products or any contraindications of these products with any other prescription or non-prescription medicine or drug. The users are also advised to check the expiry date of the products mentioned on their labels before using any of the products purchased from or through this website, as we shall not be liable for any claim pertaining to your use of the products beyond their expiry date.
7) We shall not be liable or answerable to any third party other than the buyer of the products for any claim regarding the product. In this regard, if the buyer re-sells or re-supplies the products purchased from this website to any third party, it shall be incumbent upon you to take steps to make such third party accountable to this Agreement; otherwise, you shall be fully accountable and liable under this Agreement for the actions or omissions of such third party governed by this Agreement.
8) It is our endeavour to provide you with accurate information regarding the products available for sale on this website. However, to the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on this website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
9) We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in relation to the terms contained herein, including without limitation, the warranties pertaining to products’ merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.
10) All product information as well as other information / articles on this website is meant for informational purposes only, and shall not, under any circumstances, be construed as business advice or a legal opinion.
Focus Monoatomic Mushroom Blend
Disclaimer: The taking of Focus Blend is not intended to replace a balanced healthy diet and a one-on-one relationship with a healthcare practitioner is always recommended. Any information provided below is not intended as medical advice or to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You are encouraged to make your own healthcare decisions based upon your research and that of your healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the MHRA or FSA of United Kingdom.
Please carefully read the information below.
Keep out of reach of children
Not suitable for use by children
Do not use whilst pregnant or when breastfeeding
Do not exceed recommended daily dose
This product may slow blood clotting and reduce blood glucose levels, so should not be taken close to any surgery
1 Capsule holds your daily recommended amount of Vitamin B3. Please consider this when adding to your supplement program
This product should not be taken with Aspirin
This supplement is not recommended if you have a haemorrhagic (bleeding) condition
This product is not recommended for anyone taking blood thinning (anticoagulant) medication
This product should not be taken by anyone who is taking medication which can harm the Liver
This product is not recommended for anyone taking Anti-Psychotic or strong pain medication
This product is not recommended for anyone taking Immunosuppressant medication
This product is not recommended for anyone taking Anti-Hypertensive (Blood pressure) medication
This product is not recommended for anyone taking Gout medication
This product is not recommended for anyone taking Cholesterol lowering medication
This product is not recommended for anyone taking Gemfibrozil (Lopid) medication
This product is not recommended for anyone taking Thyroid medication
Alcohol use with this product is not recommended
Rules Governing Sale of Products
All the buyers of products and/or services available on or through this website shall be subject to the following rules and regulations –
11) When placing an order on the website, you are making an offer to purchase the products contained within that order. We reserve the right to accept or decline such offer. Stocks from time to time diminish we reserve the rights to cancel any order due to no stocks available.
12) The products available for sale on this website are for personal use only. The buyers are prohibited from selling or reselling any of the products purchased from this website under the same or any other name. All the rights in the products, including intellectual rights to the formulation and packaging of the products sold on this website are hereby reserved. Any unauthorised copying or infringement of these rights shall be dealt with in accordance with the established and applicable legal procedures. In case of any violation of this sub-clause, any profit from the sales made in violation thereof shall become the property of the company. In case we suspect such breach of contract, we reserve the right to ask for inspections of the premises and facilities that we suspect, in our sole discretion, are facilitating such breach. You agree to cooperate with our executives and officials for such inspections.
13) “Clive de Carle UK Ltd” is the registered trademarks of the company. Any unauthorised use of this trademark by anyone without the consent of the company shall be dealt with in accordance with the applicable laws and procedures unless we have given permission.
14) Our intellectual property including pictures / images / photograph / text / content / articles and brand names belong to the company any of them used without permission, unauthorised copying or infringement of these rights shall be dealt with in accordance with the established and applicable legal procedures. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
15) We further reserve the right to cancel, without notice, any order for the products that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of this Agreement.
16) We welcome clinical trials of the products being offered for sale on the website. However, all such trials must be carried out with the consent and cooperation of the company, as the correct usage of the products under different circumstances is something that only our experts can suggest. In case of violation of this sub-clause, you agree to hand over all the reports and other related documents pertaining to the clinical trials of our products as and when you receive a written request from the company in this regard.
17) You shall be solely responsible for taking the right dosage and usage of the products purchased from this website. We shall not be liable for any claim arising out of your incorrect or non-prescribed usage of such products. Always consult a doctor or health professional before taking any of our products as they could interact with medication you are taking or if you have any conditions. We are not doctors our products are not intended to treat, cure or diagnose.
18) You shall be solely responsible to follow the instructions mentioned on the product packaging.
19) Guest experts and celebrities endorsing / promoting content by video, social media or writing articles we will not be responsible to any claims on products they promote.
3RD Party Platforms / Shops / Websites
20) 3rd party platforms such as Ebay, Amazon and others 3rd party suppliers websites / high street shops where we sell / or our trade customers sell our products can be compromised from time to time by hackers and malicious viruses which can lead in customers been defrauded. These platforms have their own customer services and fraud regulations and timescales to solving such issues. We are not liable for any loss of money due to any of these platforms been compromised by listing products we don’t sell or that we have not listed by our company.
21) We reserve the right to change prices on our website/s and delivery charges without notice to our visitors / customers.
22) The actual date of delivery of your order depends upon the mode of shipping selected. We strive to deliver all UK addresses within seven (7) days of placing the order. However, we shall not be responsible for the delay in delivery to any destination, as our courier company may face unavoidable delays at any time.
23) All purchases made from this website are subject to the applicable tax liabilities of the company. The buyers agree to undertake the tax liability on their orders, if any. Uk prices are in British Pound (GBP), European (EU) prices are in Euros and include VAT.
24) We accept all major credit cards, like Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Bank Transfers
25) From time to time, some offers and promotional campaigns / coupon codes are run on the website. All such offers and campaigns shall be subject to their own special rules and regulations, which shall be notified to the participants in advance, or when they expire.
26) Only one coupon code can be used per transaction, each offer will have its own rules and will have unique codes and kept in a database numbered to stop fraud so once the unique number has been used it can’t be used again.
27) Our competitions with giveaway prices are under our rules and can be changed at any time. The winner will be chosen by a random picker to make the choosing a winner fair, the winners accept to the rules of the competition whether it’s on the website or social media in many cases having a write up about the winners on our platforms.
Returns / Refunds
28) If you are unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, you can return the products in a re-saleable condition by recorded delivery within seven (7) days for a refund of the item or a replacement. Original delivery charges and return postage costs will only be refunded if your order is incorrect, damaged or faulty. Original delivery charges and return postage costs will NOT be refunded if your order is simply unwanted or unsuitable. All refunds are processed within four (4) weeks of receiving the returned products. No request for refund shall be entertained if the returns are made after seven (7) days of delivery of such products. If we make a mistake with your order by delivering the wrong products or missing products from your order we will send them out free of delivery charges.
29) The overseas shipments may, in rare instances, be exposed to inspections and opening of package by the local customs authorities. In such cases, the products purchased from the website become non-returnable and no request for refund against such products shall be entertained. Overseas orders could occur duty and customs fees so please contact your local customs office to see if they apply to your country before you order. We will not be liable for products which customs take off our customers or we will not be liable for any customs or duty / VAT fees.
Your Account And Password
30) When setting up an account with us you will be asked to set a password up, you are entirely responsible for your own confidentiality of this password. If you suspect any unauthorised use of your account please contact us immediately.
Third Party Links
31) This website may contain links from third parties. We do not review, control or monitor the legal practices of any third-party websites. All your communications or interactions with third party websites, including those having links hosted on this website, informational articles, like promoters, advertisers, affiliates, partners, agents, etc., are governed by the legal policies and procedures of such third party websites. This Agreement ceases to operate once you click on such third-party links.
32) You agree to indemnify and hold the company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, your violation of this Agreement, your violation of any rights of any third party, or any other loss suffered by the company on account of your direct or indirect conduct.
Limitation of Liability
33) EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE.
35) If any provision, clause, or sub-clause contained in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a competent legal authority, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced as if the objectionable provision, clause, or sub-clause was never a part of this Agreement.
36) Our failure to enforce any right or to act with respect to any breach of any clause(s) of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that right nor waives our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
37) All the disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be subject to the laws of, and courts situated in, England and Wales. The parties hereto specifically make themselves subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws and courts situated in England and Wales in case of a dispute pertaining to the subject matter dealt with herein.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website www.clivedecarle.com as well as all other sales and marketing platforms.
This includes any personal information you may provide when you:
Use our Website
Contact us in any way
Purchase a product or service from us.
Sign up to our email lists.
Take part in a prize draw or competition.
Take part in a customer survey or questionnaire.
Please note: By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Clive de Carle UK Ltd is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, title, date of birth and gender.
Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise), purchasing a product from us through one of our sales platforms, or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
Order our products or services
Create an account on our site
Subscribe to our service or publications
Request resources or marketing be sent to you
Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey
Give us feedback
Automated technologies or interactions:
We may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
Where we need to perform the contract between us.
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data. You may receive marketing communications from us from time to time if we believe we have a legitimate interest in sending such communications. You have the right to opt out of marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing from the marketing email you receive in your inbox – the unsubscribe link is at the bottom of every marketing email we send you. Or, if you have an account on our website, visit your preference centre and edit your account details here.
Log in to your account
Please note: Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to communications about a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
Other companies who provide services as part of our normal business activities
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. By law we must keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
8. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
Request access to your personal data.
Request correction of your personal data.
Request erasure of your personal data.
Object to processing of your personal data.
Request restriction of processing your personal data.
Request transfer of your personal data.
Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Please note: We will need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
9. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our communications may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of every organisation you interact with.
11. CONTACT US
Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s a cookie?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of this website.
•Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
•Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.