Vitamin D contributes to:
- the normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- normal blood calcium levels
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal muscle function
- the maintenance of normal teeth
- the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) 10,000iu, Sunflower oil, Gelatin, Glycerine and aqua.
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.